Government of India has set a target for establishing 175 GW renewable capacity by 2022, which includes 100 GW from Solar and 60 GW from Wind. This includes solar generaton potential of about 20 GW in Rajasthan. Transmission system for evacuation of 8.9 GW under phase-I has already been taken up for implementation. Transmission system strengthening scheme for evacuation of power from solar energy zones in Rajasthan (11.1 GW – 3 GW through intra state) under Phase II, inter-alia includes evacuation of 1.05GW in Bhadla complex, 2.2GW in Fatehgarh complex, 1.9GW in Ramgarh and 2.95 GW in Bikaner.
For integration and evacuation of power from generation projects in the above areas, a high capacity 765kV and 400kV transmission system interconnecting Bhadla-II, Fatehgarh-II, Sikar & Khetri along with establishment of 765/400kV new substation at Sikar-II & Narela and 400/220kV new substation at Bikaner-II & Ramgarh-II have been planned.
The subject transmission scheme involves establishment of 765/400kV Sikar-II S/s & implementation of Bhadla- II PS – Sikar-II PS 765kV D/c & Sikar-II – Neemrana 400kV D/c line which shall facilitate in transfer of power from RE sources in Ramgarh, Fatehgarh & Bhadla complexes for onward dispersal of power to various beneficiaries.
1. Establishment of 765/400 kV, 2x1500 MVA at Sikar – II with 400kV (1x125 MVAR) and 765 kV (2x330 MVAr) bus reactor.
765/400 kV, 1500 MVA ICT – 2
765/400 kV, 500 MVA spare single phase ICT-1
765 kV ICT bays – 2
400 kV ICT bays – 2
765 kV line bays –2
400 kV line bays- 2
125 MVAr, 420 kV bus reactor-1
420 kV reactor bay –1
330 MVAr, 765 kV bus reactor- 2( 6x110 MVAR)
765 kV reactor bay- 2
110 MVAR, 765 kV, 1 ph Reactor (spare unit) -1 (common spare unit for banks of Bus Reactor & Line Reactor)
765/400kV ICR along with bays-2
765kV line bays along with switchable line reactors- 10
400kV line bays along with switchable line reactor- 6
400/220kV ICT along with bays- 4
220kV bays- 8
400kV bus reactor- 2
2. Bhadla-II PS – Sikar-II 765kV D/c line
3. 2 no. of 765 kV line bays at Bhadla- II for Bhadla-II PS – Sikar-II 765kV D/c line
4. 1x330 MVAr switchable line reactor for each circuit at Sikar-II end of Bhadla-II PS – Sikar-II 765kV D/c line.
5. 1x240MVAr switchable line reactor for each circuit at Bhadla-II end of Bhadla-II PS – Sikar-II 765kV D/c line
6. Sikar-II – Neemrana 400kV D/c line (Twin HTLS*)
7. 2 no. of 400 kV line bays at Neemrana for Sikar-II – Neemrana 400kV D/c line (Twin HTLS*)
|Name of project specific SPV|
|Name of the successful Bidder||Project under Bidding|
|Date of transfer of SPV to successful Bidder/Effective Date||Project under Bidding|
|Scheduled COD of the Project||Project under Bidding|
|Levelized Transmission tariff of successful Bidder||Project under Bidding|