Jawaharpur Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd is an upcoming thermal power plant coming up at Village Malawan district Etah in Uttar Pradesh, India. The power plant is one of the coal-based power plants of Jawaharpur Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (JVUNL), a 100% subsidiary of UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
A. Package-I: Construction of transmission network for evacuation of power from 2x660MW Jawaharpur Thermal Power Project.
Jawaharpur TPS (2x660MW)
1. LlLO of 765 kV Mainpuri-Gr. Noida SC line at Jawaharpur TPS
2. Jawaharpur TPS-Firozabad 400 kV DC Quad line
B. Package-II: Construction 400kV substation Firozabad with associated transmission line
Jawaharpur TPS (2x660MW)1. 400/220/132 kV (AIS) substation Firozabad (Capacity 2x500+2x 160 MVA) including 125 MVAR Bus Reactor with following no. of spare bays (Without equipment’s) which shall be constructed as per future requirement:
• 400 kV feeder Bay - 2 Nos.
• 400 kV Transformer Bay - 1 No.
• 220 kV feeder Bay - 4 Nos.
• 220 kV Transformer Bay -02
• 132 kV- feeder Bay- 4 Nos.
• 132 kV Transformer Bay- 2 Nos.
2. LILO of 1 circuit of 400 kV Agra South - Fatehabad (765kV) DC line.
3. LILO of 220kV Firozabad (220kV) Agra (765kV PG) line at 400kV Firozabad
4. LILO of 132 kV Atmadpur - Barhan SC line at 400kV Firozabad
5. 132 kV Firozabad (400kV)- Narkhi DC line
|Name of project specific SPV|
|Name of the successful Bidder||M/s Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Date of transfer of SPV to successful Bidder/Effective Date||21st December, 2018|
|Scheduled COD of the Project||20th March, 2021|
|Levelized Transmission tariff of successful Bidder||538.08 Million|